In the village of “St. Stasije” which is 5 km away from the Old Town of Kotor, in Dobrota, in a beautiful Mediterranean setting there is a small sandy beach. The Church of St. Eustace was built in 1773 near the former church with a bell tower from the first half of the nineteenth century. The interior of the church was built in baroque style, with altars families from Dobrota. In this church are the work of Paolo Verovese, Fran Potenca, Karl Dalci and others famous masters.